Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 1: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 Boca Burger, 2 plumcots
Calorie count: 130 (pass)
Carb count: 22g (pass)
Sugar count: 14 g (pass)

Total exercise: 1.5 hrs of power walking, 7 hrs work
Calories burnt: At least 1,146

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 1,016

For the most part, so far so good (didn't really do anything substantial with my room exercises or weights, but work in and of itself is a workout x_x). Alas, this is only "Day 1". Tomorrow I will probably wake up feeling faint and nauseous, with barely enough energy to get downstairs, much less go for my morning walk/jog. We shall see. Hopefully I can get through my walk, then do some new room exercises I found (based off the training ballet dancers use) and do some general crunches, squats, and weights. I really want to try and step up my endurance and intensity for my walks. Hopefully, after a few more days I can switch between jogging and walking and then do mostly jogging. Then again, knowing how miserable I'm going to feel tomorrow I think just being able to crawl around the track would be a more attainable goal. -_- Awesome...

I can't really express in words how badly I need to see my weight go below 118 lbs. My lowest weight since all of this started was 117 lbs. If I can just see that again by tomorrow or the next day, I know I can make it to 115, then 110. But of course I also know that tomorrow I will see something ridiculous like 121.4 lbs. Fuck.

On a separate and thrilling note, I tried chewing some gum today in order to ignore my all consuming black hole abyss of hunger and I ended up swallowing one of the pieces. O_o
I've never liked gum, and now I've been wondering for the past couple of hours as to how long it will take for it to get out of my system. The myth is that it takes years, but I'll save that research for tomorrow.

And on an even more demoralizing note, I'm also sort of wondering if it will affect my weight tomorrow *or for the next few years, apparently*.

Ugh...onwards I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment