Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 7: The Morning Report...


Weight: 113.2

So I'm no soothsayer.

Obviously.

I think what happened is all those grapes cleaned out my system, if you catch my drift. I knew I wasn't going to gain anything extraordinary from them, but achieving my lowest weight ever is a surprise. It's sort of invigorating realizing I'm only 3 lbs. away from hitting 100 lbs. I could actually achieve my mini goal. Maybe. That would require me losing a pound or so a day for the next three days. Can I do it? I predict I will hover around 111.7 lbs. or something, and that 110 will become my new 120, but as we've all seen, I can't predict shit now can I?

But even though I work the early shift this morning, I am going out to exercise. Even if I only do it for 45 minutes or an hour I will have done something. I'm getting tired of promising you (and myself) that I will do room exercises and weights and then not doing so, but I see no reason to break with tradition. -_- Maybe today I will. But I know I won't. *sigh*

And I am really going to watch myself today. I'm pretty confident that I learned my lesson, but I am still going to watch myself like a hawk. Absolutely no unnecessary food. Just my Boca Burger, then my walk/jog, then work. Then maybe some vegetables when I come home.

Alright here we go.

Onwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment