Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 3: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 Boca Burger, 3(ish) mushrooms, 9 pieces of asparagus
Calorie count: 103 (pass)
Carb count: 13.5g (pass)
Sugar count: 0g (pass)

Total exercise: 1 hr of walking, bit of gardening and plant shopping
Calories burnt: 200(ish)

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 97

Ugh.

Today was a failure. Even though I technically passed. I will spare you the details, but I have felt like shit most of today, mentally, physically, and especially emotionally. I haven't really done any room exercises or weights and my walks are getting pathetic.

I'm not pushing myself enough. I can do better, but I'm making excuses and hiding behind problems that need to be ignored. I should be able to fast (truly and actually fast, no calories, no anything) and still exercise, but I'm being lazy and otherwise pathetic.

And I drank my last Lipton Diet Green Tea Citrus. *sigh* I need to go out and get more. I drink so many of them a day, my parents believe me to be addicted and don't approve of me purchasing it anymore. They don't actually stop me, but...I don't really know where I was going with this statement.

Tomorrow I don't work again, which is both good and bad. When I work I don't have the desire to eat, since all I'm surrounded by is disgusting mall food *shudder*, and I also burn a lot of calories running all over the place and never sitting or standing in one place. But I loathe my job and the people I work with so getting a chance to have nothing to do with them and the place is fantastic as well. I think tomorrow I will just lie in bed and eat nothing. No. I can't do that. I need to do something, even if it isn't "exercise". Maybe I will draw. Maybe not. I truly just want to curl up and not exist anymore.

I'm sorry this post has taken a measurably depressing turn. I am a very bottled up person, emotionally speaking. And then I remember that no one is actually reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment