Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 8: The Morning Report...

Weight: 112.8 lbs

Oh.

Wow.

So I guess I'm closing up my shop as gypsy fortune teller. This is great! I only dropped a little weight, but I'm also seeing a flat(ish) stomach! Just a little over two pounds to go till I hit 110! Just maybe I can do it in two/three days.

And I have really become reinvigorated. I am going to really push myself and make some tougher goals for myself. I know I can do it.

First off, I will push myself harder and/or longer when I'm out jogging. I want to be out today for either 1.5-2 hours, and step up my intensity. Its embarrassing that some little old ladies are going faster than I am. I will also do my weights. I mean it. Every day, no matter what, no matter when, I will do at least some sort of workout routine with them, along with normal exercises like crunches and squats and so forth. And as soon as I buy my green tea today, I will buckle down on eating the absolute minimum. (It is sort of mind boggling how some girls/women live an entire day on one slice of an apple, or three crackers for the whole day on a continuous basis.) I have the strength, willpower, and determination to do this. I will do this. I will see my ultimate goal weight (or lower) by next month. No exceptions. This will happen.

Alright...Boca Burger and a jog!

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment