Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 5: The Morning Report...

Weight: 113.4 lbs

Normally, I would be ecstatic about this. But I have a sinking suspicion that most of that loss in weight (not all, but most) can be attributed to my lack of fluids (namely water) from yesterday. I really didn't drink much of anything. A bottle of water and a bottle of my green tea I had found in the fridge. So if/when I gain a pound tomorrow, I won't beat myself up too much over it. I don't think this was a "true" drop in weight.

But still...113.4 lbs. Wow.

It's just sort of frustrating that I must be fattest 113 lb person of my height out there. Nothing really seems to be changing even as I lose weight. Any significant changes (loss of love handles, arm flab, collar bones emerging, etc.) happened about 10-20 lbs ago.

*sigh*

But anyways...today I'm not going to go out to jog. I am going to just eat my Boca Burger and some vegetables before I go to work. I'll do some more cleaning and hopefully I will do some weights. Making myself completely and utterly sick and useless isn't helping me, I simply lose the ability to work out (or do much of anything). Tomorrow, after my strength returns, I will resume my workout routine. 

So...onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment