Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 3: The Morning Report...

Weight: 117.0 lbs

Yee-fucking-HAAAAAAAW!
Finally! A sign that my efforts aren't in vain. And a whole pound at that! I must have looked liked a doped up cheerleader while standing on the scale this morning, I was so excited (and relieved). Now I'm just two pounds away from my first goal weight of 115 lbs. And as this is officially the lowest my weight has ever been since starting this...endeavor, I'm fairly uncontrollably happy at the moment.^.^

So...fasting. I think today, I'll just have a Boca Burger and one small serving of asparagus or mushrooms. Or just the Boca Burger if I can. All in all it should come to 100 calories or under. If I do well today I can fast tomorrow. I just have to go out with my family for something of a celebration *sort of* and don't want to look like I'm on death's door. Yes, this sounds like a plan. And of course I'll go out to jog.

Holy bajeezus am I happy...115 lbs here I come!

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment