Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 5: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 Boca Burger, 12 asparagus, 20(ish) grapes
Calorie count: 162 (pass)
Carb count: 30g (pass, but just barely)
Sugar count: 16g (pass)

Total exercise: 9.5 hours of work
Calories burnt: At least 580

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 418

To be honest, I could probably double the amount of calories I burnt at work simply because I am only calculating the calories I burnt from merely standing for 9.5 hours. I am never standing in one place for more than a few moments, I'm lifting boxes and always shuffling around the store doing something. But I have no idea how many calories I've truly burnt, so I just stick with what I'm positive of. I use this fantastic site to determine how much I've burned off from pretty much any activity, it's very simple to use: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Oh, and I think a mini mystery has been solved. I think I'm coming down with a cold or something. I know that normally I shouldn't exactly be excited over the prospect of feeling like death, but it explains my severe drop in energy for the past day or so. Tomorrow I don't work, so if I'm not sick, I will definitely go out and exercise. And I promise to make that stupid tips list for binging! I will also try to add some pictures. Or something.

I'm actually pretty curious to see what my weigh-in tomorrow will reveal. I doubt I will be the same, much less a lower weight...but who knows? I'm contemplating giving myself some sort of reward (a piercing or two maybe?) if I can manage to reach 110 lbs. by the end of June.

Anyways, even thought I'm exhausted (what else is new?) and I'm freezing and feel all around lousy...I saw some fireflies on my way home. And that made me a little happy.

And I got my first follower today! Welcome "hiding*ED"!

Onwards we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment