Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 9: The Morning Report...

Weight: 113.4 lbs

Knew it.

I know it's not actual fat I gained, but the weight of the food itself. Hopefully I can "dispose" of it before July 1st.

In other news today: we just had a fucking huge thunderstorm! From the sound of the wind, I thought we were in the middle of a tornado or something. It just settled down roughly an hour or so ago, and there are branches and...stuff everywhere. Nothing that would stop me from heading to the track though.

Now that I have my green tea back, I can get back to my normal routine. I'll make a Boca Burger, go out for my jog, come back, not eat anything else (unless I feel sick), do some weights, work on some shit, eat some vegetables, go to work, come home. With lots of green tea in between all of that. Sounds like fun. -_-

All this rain and poor weather (ionization of the air?) has made me groggy and even more tired than usual. I want to do a good job at the track today but...we will see. I'm still determined to get to 110 lbs. by July 1st.

Alright, Boca Burger time...

Oh! (again) Welcome new follower "Tree"! I hope you find this blog helpful in some way, feel free to comment or make requests.

And onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment