Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 4: The Morning Report...

Weight: 115.4 lbs

Oh I'm sorry, did I just meet my first goal weight?

FUCK YES I DID.

Yahoo! I never thought I'd see the day. But there you have it: 115.4 lbs. Even though I'm feeling very tired (but not hungry), and yesterday was a bit of another emotional train wreck, this has me doing little jigs. My thighs may still be the size of SUVs and my stomach still is squishy and floppy and my ass is droopy and flat, but I'm just going to enjoy the feeling of reaching my first goal weight for a little while longer. Reaching 110, then 105, then 100, and of course, 95 lbs seems so much more attainable now.

I'm going to spruce this blog up a bit. Add some pictures (if I can figure it out), add a few tabs at the top, and hopefully I will end up posting another tips post (about how to control hunger most likely).

I'm a little disappointed in myself for not going out and exercising today, but maybe I will eat a little bit of watermelon and finally do some weights or something later.

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment