Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 4: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 nectarine, 1(ish) cup of blueberries
Calorie count: 151 (pass)
Carb count: 37g (FAIL)
Sugar count: 27g (fail)

Total exercise: 1 hr house cleaning and basic chores
Calories burnt: 151(ish)

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 0

I am so exhausted.

And I've done nothing all day.

Nothing.

I've lied in bed like a moron, complaining "I'm too tired to workout", "I don't have the strength".

Fuck that.

And now you may observe the disaster that was my eating today. All we had left in the fruit department of out fridge was an old nectarine and a half carton of blueberries. I had no idea blueberries had such high calorie/carb/sugar counts. I know it was entirely my fault for not checking, and the nectarine was bad enough, but of course I was "too weak and tired" to really care. And the saddest part is, I still have some asparagus and mushrooms left. Which would have had about...15 calories tops. Fuck. Fuck me.

So no blueberries.

Tomorrow I will eat a Boca Burger and have my vegetables. That will give me the energy to workout. And get through nine hours of work.

I have a feeling tomorrow I will actually keep my promise and post a tips page on controlling hunger and/or binging...and there will probably be an angry post in there as well that has been a long time coming.

As I type this I feel like I may throw up.

Awesome. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment