Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 9: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 Boca Burger, 5 strawberries
Calorie count: 115 (pass)
Carb count: 16g (pass)
Sugar count: 5g (pass)

Total exercise: 5 hours work, *unsure if slowly dying on the inside counts towards exercise*
Calories burnt: At least 610

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 495


My will to live at this point is...dangerously low.

I think I cried for about three hours today. I did not go out to jog. I did not exercise whatsoever. I lay on my bed and wept, then simply tried to close my eyes, then went to work. I had no appetite. I had my Boca Burger and some strawberries (only because they were about to go bad and I feel guilty wasting food I did not personally buy). I will probably only eat a Boca Burger or some asparagus tomorrow...if anything. 

I wish I knew the reason why I cried. But I don't. I hardly ever do. All I do know is that I am tired. I am not hungry. I will not reach my goal. I will not end up exercising tomorrow. I will do nothing tomorrow. I amount to nothing. I am worth nothing. 

I. Don't. Want. To. Exist. 

1 comment:

  1. Crying remains a mysterious phenomenon to me. I have never been allowed to cry, so I allow myself only maybe once or twice maximum per year of it, usually with little understanding of why I am even doing it... probably just to release the "pressure" building for having repressed it for so long. The rest of time I am depressed and suicidal, without the crying. I don't have much in terms of comfort to offer, but you certainly aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete