Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 1: The Morning Report...

Weight: 118.0 lbs (exactly O_o)

I don't know if I should go out and walk/run/jog now or wait till later. I work the early shift today and I don't want to be late because I was out for too long. But we're sort of having a heat wave in our area now and also don't want to go out in 100F weather (plus the humidity). Huuuuurgggghhh...

I'll go now. I can make it *hopefully*. Heat is good for weight loss anyways. Oh joy. -_- Maybe the heat will keep people off the track anyways. If people didn't go to the track it would be so much more enjoyable. I hate it when I pass someone coming in the other direction and they look at me, or if I constantly feel someone behind me. *Shares well with others* -_-

One Boca Burger and heatwave jog coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment