Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 2: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 Boca Burger, 2 cups of watermelon balls
Calorie count: 162 (pass)
Carb count: 30g (pass...but just barely)
Sugar count: 20g (pass)

Total exercise: .5 hr of walking, 9 hrs work
Calories burnt: At least 647

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 485

So today was eventful. -_-

Let's start off with my fucking pathetic workout today, shall we? I ended up having to walk with my mom. She loves to exercise/workout and could probably take on most anyone who felt like challenging her. So I had to wait for her. And wait. And wait. She always takes a long time to get ready whenever she has to leave the house. So finally it's just after 9:00 and we finally make it to the park. And it is so fucking hot. And humid. So we decide to forgo the track and take the trails. They're kind of short and pathetic but I just wanted to get going already so we set off. A half an hour later we finish all the trails and my mom says she needs to go home because she isn't feeling well, due to the heat. So then we go home. After only a half an hour. Hurrrrrggggghhhh.

And then after I get upstairs to make up for my less than stellar jog with some weights and exercises...I break down. I just start sobbing uncontrollably. No warning. No "PMS". I just curl up in a ball on my bed and cry for over two hours. By the time I'm finished acting like a moron its too late to workout and I have to rush to work. Which was a blast per usual. -_-

So today was not fun.

BUT it is getting easier and easier to not eat very much, as well as still workout and function at work. I will decide when I get up tomorrow whether or not to fast over the weekend. I may just let myself eat one small "meal" of vegetables, so I have the strength to workout. I'll also post some actual useful information tomorrow, either on explaining your eating habits or on how to fast without feeling like death, or something... 

And for those who are wondering (who am I talking to? No one reads this x_x) gum takes on average 5-7 days to "exit" the system. Yeehaw.

If I see"118.0" on the scale tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment