Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 7: Final Tally...

Total food consumption: 1 Boca Burger, 3 strawberries, 2 plumcots, 10(ish) grapes
Calorie count: 191 (pass)
Carb count: 37g (fail)
Sugar count: 25g (pass, but just barely)

Total exercise: 1 walking/jogging, 8 hours working
Calories burnt: At least 1,200

Total calories burned (excluding natural metabolism): 1,009


I'm using the "shopping" choice instead of "standing" for determining how many calories I burn at work for reasons I've already explained. So on work days I will end up having a truer (hopefully) estimate of what I'm really burning.

Even though today seems like it was a good day...I'm not satisfied. I should have had my Boca Burger and either a plumcot or some vegetables. But I was just that lazy and couldn't even prepare some asparagus or mushrooms and went for the "easier" plumcot. My mom was somewhat responsible for the strawberries, but thankfully, I only had three. The grapes were (once again) my own fault, but I only finished off the few that were left. I know exactly what the problem is too. My lack of green tea. It is a life saver and completely compensated for lack of food and kept my hunger almost completely at bay. (I'm also fairly certain it increases metabolism, but regardless, the drink is wonderful.) I need to sneak some home (damn you aspartame!) for without it I am tempted to eat. I can honestly say that me guzzling down 20 gallons of green tea is the only reason I am fine with running on 150 or so calories a day. I want it so badly. Neeeeed.

So that's tomorrow's goal: get the cancer breeding, caffeine rich, diuretic GREEN TEA. Awesome.

I also don't work tomorrow (but have a work "appointment" of sorts) so I should definitely be able to go out, then do some goddamn fucking weights, get glorious green tea, and...oh yea, not eat.

And of course I know my weight will go up. I ate too much solid food. I have been considering going on a liquid diet, but I don't really know how to do it within vegan parameters and keep it under 200 calories. Vegetable broth is almost calorie-less...but I know that will get old real quick.

Hurrrrrrgggghhhhhh...

Maybe I can just live off green tea. -_-

Sorry for boring post today. I'm just angry at myself and frustrated with many things not food related.

I don't deserve to go onwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment